This, in particular if you are applying for modelling or acting work is going to be the first thing a potential employer sees. And first impressions do last.
How about your Linkedin profile – Are you sure it look professional and suit the industry you are in ?
Here are 5 reasons why you should have professional head shots:
- Your current profile picture is dark, blurred or so white all your facial details are lost.
- Your current photo is more than 12 months old (you should start thinking about booking a session soon)
- It enables prospective clients to start building trust in you, and potential employers to see that you’re smart, professional and keen.
- It’s an investment. This is what could sway the balance when applying of that next performance roll
- For business owners, it can convey your brand, whether you want a traditional, corporate feel or something more contemporary and relaxed.
This can be studio, at your home or location (weather dependent)
- Approximately 10 edited photos for you to keep
- High resolution pictures on USB stick
- Low resolution pictures on USB stick (for social media/e-mailing)
- Pictures hosted on online gallery via Facebook which you can share
- A mixture of edits